Copyright of Jaxpety.com :
All text, graphics, photographs or other images, logos, audio clips, slogans, button icons trade names or word software and other contents on the website of Jaxpety.com (collectively, "Content"), belongs exclusively to Jaxpety.com. Without Jaxpety.com express prior written consent, you may not use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, publicly perform, distribute or commercially exploit any of the Content or dispose of any of the Content in a way not permitted by Jaxpety.com. The use of service marks or trademarks in meta-tags is strictly prohibited. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on this Site (the "Compilation") belong exclusively to Jaxpety.com. You may not use Jaxpety.com`s Content or Compilation in any manner that disparages or discredits Jaxpety.com or in any way that is likely to cause confusion or violation of any applicable laws or regulations. All software used on this Site (the "Software") is the property of Jaxpety.com and/or its Software suppliers. The Compilation, the Content, and the Software are all protected under state, national and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Jaxpety.com. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Intellectual Property Infringement Policy
Regarding this issue, it is the policy of Jaxpety.com to take appropriate action where necessary to uphold and recognize all relevant State, Federal and International laws in connection with material that is claimed to be infringing any trademark, copyright, patent and all or any other Intellectual Property laws. If intellectual property rights owners believe that Jaxpety.com sells, offers for sale, or makes available goods and/or services that infringe your intellectual property rights, you can send the following information in its entirety to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. A description of the location of the allegedly infringing material on the site (product(s) URL);
2. A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
3. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law;
5. Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
6. Identification of the intellectual property rights that you claim are infringed by the Website (e.g. "ABC copyright", "XYZ trademark, Reg. No. 456789, registered 2/3/07", etc);
7. A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.