Manual 12 Volt Gasoline Fuel Transfer Pump
- Thermally Protected And Explosion-Proof
- Cast Iron Material Pump Body
This 12V 20 GPM fuel transfer pump that comes with a 3/4 in. x 12 ft. discharge hose, a pump housing, a manual nozzle, and a telescoping steel suction pipe provides a combination of versatility and robust design to tackle the most difficult applications, which is highly useful in chemical industries, garages, workshops, automobile companies and homes to transfer liquids like gasoline, diesel, water (non-drinking), and kerosene, etc. Sturdily built from quality and tough casting iron with a thermal overload protection, the heavy-duty pump housing can resist wear and explosion of tough operating environments. A lockable manual nozzle with a 12 ft. hose works a flow rate of 20 gallons per minute, perfect for a fast and efficient mechanism that sucks in and pumps fuel speedily. This powerful pump with 12V motor features a compact structure and a lightweight (28.7 lbs) is convenient to carry for demands anytime, while occupying little footprint in your vehicle.
12V fuel transfer pump built for transferring gasoline, diesel, kerosene, ethanol, etc
A necessary addition for industries, garages, workshops, and more
Casting iron pump housing with thermal protection to resist wear and explosion for durability
Lockable manual aluminum nozzle with built-in holder to prevent seeping out
Telescoping suction pipe extends up to 40.5” in length to fit most storage tank vertically
3/4 in. x 12 ft. discharge hose to reach appropriate distances
Flow rate of 20 GPM and a self-priming to ensure a quick and efficient mechanism
Compact structure and a lightweight for convenient transport
A manual included for easy and correct use
Main Material: Diecast Iron Pump + Aluminum Nozzle
Type: 12V 20 GPM w/Manual Nozzle
RPM Speed: 2600
Max. Total Head : 36.96 Ft
Max. Suction Lift : 8 Ft
Inlet Port: 1"
Outlet Port : 1"
Discharge : 8 Ft
Duty Cycle: 30 Min.
Bypass Vave: Yes
Seal Type: Oil Seal
Hose: 3/4" X 12 Ft
Net Weight: 28.7 LBS
1 x Gasoline Transfer Pump
(1 x pump body, 1 x nozzle, 1 x iron suction pipe, 1 x discharge hose )
1 x Manual
Shipping & Return/Refund/Exchange instructions:
1.Shipping fees are far from us. We always offer free standard shipping on all orders. Transit time is 3-7 business days varying on customer`s location to fulfillment center
2. Return application must be submitted within 3 days from the date of receipt of the package, you can return the products to us in original package within 14 days after the delivery of your item and we will fully refund you after we get the package!
3. After receiving your Return & Exchange application, our customer service will contact you. Please check and reply e-mail timely. If there is no reply within 7 days, Return & Exchange Application will be closed automatically and unable to continue return process.
4. Please make sure return of goods must be unused, unmodified, with tags and packaging. Accessories must be returned together.
5. All NON-seller mistake returns for refund are subject to 10% re-stocking fee and buyer will be responsible for return shipping fee)
6.Although we test each item and they are packed professionally, few items (less than 0.1%) might be damaged during the shipping. You are welcome to contact us within 3 days after you receive your package about exchange.
7. Return address isn't the company address on Jaxpety website. Our customer service will provide you a return address and a RMA number after return authorized.
8. After receiving the return address and RMA number, please return the parcel within 14 days and inform us of the return logistics number. Otherwise, the Return & Exchange Application will be automatically closed and unable to continue return process. Please make sure to remark the RMA number on outside of parcel when return. If the parcel is returned to other address or without RMA number on outside packaging, we cannot refund or exchange.